Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Secret Service"

"Keeping Secrets" - Tam Chun Qiao three living standards


need to return to normal view Install



Windows Media Player 9 HC Network: This is a phenomenon that some people out (off) when the early retirement package after themselves for a way to step down Xiayi spending their focus. Why do not you spend time here?

Junqiao Tan: I have three lives: first, to balance the mind. The so-called balanced state of mind what you have to keep with the purpose of the law, not fame and fortune. Second, the activities, including mental activity and physical activity. So some people say, why do not you anyway so if the Spirit is truth.

HC Network: I think you have one of the following is the "secret service" of the problem (the original question, "Are you always enthusiastically looks though still so young, I always feel that you are not there to answer the secret service?) ".

Tan Junqiao: For me, the "maintenance of secrecy" does not mean that I have a delicious meal, I had bread and water. However, balancing mind, through your spirit to dominate you. I also work two hours every night? Because I do so much, in addition to work every day, every day do not I? Every day, make an arrangement for the task of writing, the newspaper said that the newspaper obtained, you can schedule tasks. I write today in royalties every month with over 1000.

editors write me a topic and write occasional specialization that material, once specialization is not material. At this time, how do you do? You should do everything to understand the material? Read ah, ah investigation! Because it is not writing fiction, you can simply write a better future, there should be data? Write repetitive control.



Third point is to have money,

market economy, no money, but do not see too more money. So, I have a few words, in the past I said, if eating meat tonight? Ultimately they eat, hunger, when meat, Hong, instead of walking when the car? They come in a very safe, no matter, as the same car, traveling gun, the "Auto", the third movement is important: not guilty when you? He was not guilty of the noblest, most recently, the party secretary of Heilongjiang Province, Tian Fengshan corruption, was sentenced to life imprisonment. He did not want to talk later in this section.