Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet My Bamboo Pen arrived today and I wanted to see what happens. This quality and movement. However, I see that some people have problems - especially the sensitivity of the spring. I learned once, see the tutorial This is a very convenient and it is necessary to take advantage of tablet PC, to take. Corel four saw the tutorial, and you should do, even if you want to use. Watch Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet I think the" not sensitive enough to adjust and "me ... It is easy to set and make a big difference, it must be set in each hand Corel spent the last four and went to the Wacom website and download the "Bamboo Dock" (which requires Adobe Air - also here) - the website This Corel4 their desktops, training, and other applications you want to install. Wacom has a number of free apps that I downloaded some of these will help you learn the operation of the tablet and pen Generally, I think of something negative to say about this product. I can not wait because I paid a little extra and buy a touch screen and stylus. I recommend this option if you and the image of an object "like me. thought that I could return it and get the touchscreen stylus.