Friday, March 8, 2013

Garmin Oregon 450 Handheld GPS Navigator

engineers have a Garmin handheld GPS offers great features. Unfortunately, only half the story. Documentation is poor,. No information on important details For example, the device in the composition of alkaline batteries, lithium batteries can determine. or NiMH batteries. Watch Garmin Oregon 450 Handheld GPS Navigator Why? If you download the NiMH battery when an external power source connected? If have different roles and preferences for different types of batteries? Without this document shows, why bother. /> Since I was a great device, and said these limits, we do not live, but it would be nice if they use a minimum of effort to write a decent manual . /> The only reason why I did it four stars, because it was my first GPS. My brother has to change the use of these features, but I like the touch screen . You can not use the normal battery, but quickly discharged, because I am a newbie and I do not, so I left it any longer I would recommend the way the card, because that makes it easier. Great product! Watch Garmin Oregon 450 Handheld GPS Navigator