Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fan of hardware

I'm a fan of my local stores Rautia. Call me freak, but I just bought most of my Christmas gifts from there. I visit this store for decades. It is always there and I know that the fourth manager running the show now. I know all the staff of the year. Some of these more over and have coffee with me. I live in the area, with shops and basically all the goods I buy from me Rautia is delivered to your house -. Not from an order I made, but the fact that the nature and knowing your best customers /> I Apartmets repair of life. I bought a total wreck homes and find great joy in fixing it and keep at the same time that the configuration (Finnish: remontti ) trends. Renovating a house is very therapeutic. You can pre-think, think and think. Then if you can get to the bottom slowly begin scratching of objects, crushing walls, wood and ribs really just ruin the area. Then you can begin to repair a bit painful and - giving him a new life /> What Rautia me that they are having on me all the while. I have the tools and materials for all phase to get from a store. /> It usually takes about three to four months per dwelling is actually working for them. I average 75k € per apartment so financially very profitable as well. Of course I'm not working time, sick vacation, pension fund or something. I have my two hands, two legs, a head and flat. /> Most of my inspiration and "smell trend" I rates or local Rautia. Seeing new things, talking to experts and experimenting on hand gives you a good indication whether it works or not. Adjustment is also a kind of game where you can not have too many rework - but beyond that you have to get right the first or second time. If you repeat a task too often, it will show. Or just my love for the sport. want to know more about the configuration (in Finnish: remontti )